- In searching departmental listings, select the department you wish to search from the drop down menu.
- Click on the “Submit” button to retrieve the results or click “Reset” to clear the menu.
- A list of names of the department members will be displayed (if any). Each name is hyperlinked.
- By clicking on a name, more detail will be displayed about the selected person.
- Printing your own directories is possible through the “My Phonebook” tab on the main menu.
- Searching for a person by name can be done either by first or last name. The first 2 letters are required either way. To narrow your search further, enter the first 2 letters of the first and last name.
- If your search returns no result, the search using SoundEx function will be performed automatically. You can also try an alternate spelling or only use the last name.
- You may type a partial name for the search. Wildcards such as an asterisks (*), question marks (?), and operands (and, or) are not supported.
- Click on the “Submit” button to retrieve the results or click “Reset” to clear the fields.
- When selecting “My Phonebook” tab, you will be prompted to enter a User Name and Password.
- Type in your network User Name and Password (Hint – the same one you use to login to SMU domain).
- If you do not have an NT account, contact the
Helpdesk or call 496-8111.